HELP! your drawings of the chickens and the quote; “Has anyone in this family even SEEN a chicken?” is frustrating me because I swear I read it in a book somewhere.. Am i correct or is my brain just weird?
Hahaha it’s from Arrested Development! If you do not already watch that show it’s time to start because it is the greatest thing ever.
name: Tyler age: 23 the next movie you’re planning to watch: Admission! the last movie you watched: Meet the Robinsons, and boy did I cry. the book you’re currently reading: The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. favourite female fictional character(s): Mulan, Liz Lemon, Mary Poppins, Mia Thermopolis, Amélie Poulain. favourite male fictional character(s): Tobias Fünke, Chris Traeger, Ned the Piemaker, Schmidt, Fred Weasley. the number of songs on your iPod: 1,460. that one song that’s been stuck in your head all week: that “Cups” one from Pitch Perfect (which I still haven’t even seen omg). what would your patronus be? Probably a cat. But, like, a nice cat. Not like Umbridge. the fictional character you identify with most: Mia from The Princess Diaries books like WHOA. favorite word: Splendid!
Hello. I saw your "Super Bowl" drawing and I really think it would work on a t-shirt. What are your thoughts on doing t-shirt art? Do you think mass-producing a design diminishes the overall feelings that went into a particular drawing or cheapens the scope of your work?
Thank you! I like the idea of t-shirt art for sure, but the logistics are a little tricky. As far as mass producing my art goes, I have no problem with it at all. I mean, I sell prints of my art on my Etsy shop already, so that’s kind of mass producing anyway. And, since half of each of my drawings is done on the computer, it’s not like there really is an “original” that I feel like I need to protect.
Hi there. Now that '30 Rock' has ended, I have a request: A drawing of Nancy Donovan and Jack Donaghy getting married and Elisa Pedrera (In the background.) tied and hanging so she'll be shark bait. And please make Nancy kiss Jack on the cheek and both of them looking happy! I want to see them really happy and together. I want a HAPPY ENDING for them in which they got married. Thank you.
Umm okay. You guys are rill serious about your ships, huh?
Welcome to my blog! To introduce myself, here is a 10 random fact thing I was tagged in on my personal blog:
1. In sixth grade, I was an old lady for Halloween. I had a pretty good costume, but the braces were a dead giveaway.
2. I probably average one grapefruit per day.
3. I don’t believe in “guilty” pleasures. Just like what you like. Who cares?
4. When I was 9, my pediatrician wanted me to get checked out for scoliosis, so she sent me to get x-rays at a specialist. While getting the x-rays (clad only in a hospital gown and my new training bra) the nurse said to me, “Have you seen Dr. Knuth yet? He’s soooo gorgeous.” It was super awkward. I will repeat that I was 9 and wearing my training bra. He turned out to not be my type. Also it turns out I do have scoliosis. (It is very minor.)
5. When I find out someone is left-handed, my attraction to said person goes up by 1,000 points.
6. My first celebrity crush was on Matthew Broderick in Inspector Gadget.
7. My love potion would smell like art supplies, lilac, and vanilla.
8. I learned how to cook from watching the Food Network.
9. I wear leggings as pants all the time. Suck it.
10. I will always choke up at the ending of Lost in Translation, even if I just have it on in the background while I’m doing other stuff.
thank you for this blog all your stuff is so beautiful!!! (it also makes me cry tho)
Thank you for following!! I hope you’re dealing with the end of the era okay! Now that 30 Rock is over, I’ll have to start doing some illustrations for other shows… I’m thinking SMASH. (Haha) (Not 100% kidding.)
I want to say that I adore your drawings! I'm a huge fan of Parks and Rec and 30 Rock and other shows that you put on here. :) I also like to draw and paint. What started you making these types of illustrations?
Thank ya! Well, I’ve been drawing forever and ever. My notebooks in school were always chock full of doodles (sometimes even more than notes — whoops), and I’ve taken lots of art classes throughout the years. I guess when I love something enough, I start drawing pictures of it. And I love TV and food a whole lot. :)